Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hollyhocks

This one is more to show off the colors we have this year for a friend since she would like seeds. C, remember how I told you I had not seen any black ones yet....the plant that had them bloomed the next morning!

It is always a surprise (to me) until the first one blooms what the color is of each plants flower!  Something my friend noticed and for whatever reason, I had not -- some of them have different leaves! I had not noticed that before (probably because I was chasing M3 around the yard or my being on bed rest the last time we had really fabulous hollyhocks made it so I did not have time to dwell on them, lol!).






The leaves on this one are typical of most of my hollyhocks.

Note the leaves on this one in comparison!



No comments:

Post a Comment